At BettorEdge we believe you should be able to withdraw your funds just as easy as you are able to deposit. Linking a bank account may seem like extra effort, but it makes withdrawing funds a breeze!
Moving funds from your bank account into your BettorEdge Wallet
In order to deposit funds, you must add a bank account and perform an ACH deposit. BettorEdge DOES NOT store any of your private bank information in our database or servers. There are 2 ways to add a bank account: Link or Manual Add
Linking A Bank Account - Deposit Instantly
Linking an account is the preferred approach. When you link an account you INSTANTLY are able to deposit funds because you have already verified you are the owner of the account.
- You will be asked to authenticate into your bank using a trusted 3rd party (Yodlee)
- Once authentication succeeds, you will be prompted with the accounts you would like to link
- Click enable account / submit and you are all set up and can deposit instantly
Manually Adding A Bank Account - Deposit within 3 business days
If linking an account is not your thing, you can manually add one the old fashion way by entering your Bank Name, Routing Number, and Account Number. We do not store this information on our servers. Instead we pass on the information to our payment provider and link it through an external unique ID to keep your data secure.
- You will be asked to enter your Bank Name, Routing Number and Account Number
- If initials validation passes, your account will be saved in 'Pending' status
- We will initiate 2 small deposits to your bank. These will arrive within 3 business days (most of the time they arrive next day)
- Once the deposits are received, click the 'Pending' bank account and enter the 2 small deposit amounts to confirm you own the account
- If the deposit amounts agree then you can begin using the account to deposit!
Moving funds from your BettorEdge Wallet to your Bank Account
Once you have a bank account linked, withdraws are as simple as selecting the account and adding the amount you would like to withdraw! You can expect to see your funds within 3 business days, however most withdraws land in your account by the next day. Refer to this article for information on why the amount available to withdraw may differ than your balance
**We are continuously working with potential payment providers to improve our process and settlement times. We will update you when changes occur and if there is any impact on you.